Saturday, June 12, 2010

owies

Official review of the Festival we were at this weekend: Total bust!! There were more people today, and we did sell some things, but it was not enough to warrant return in following years. But I do have somethings to show you! This was me in our booth before we started tearing down.

And this is what happened to me while I was sitting in the shade.

Apparently, I missed a few spots. At least I know my sunblock works! I got all of whats still pale on my arms. Now the rest of me just hurts. Good thing I sleep on my stomach.

OH! I saw the prettiest thing today. There was an orange butterfly floating around this afternoon and it kept landing on the orange hat we had out. But I couldn't get my camera out fast enough to catch it. But it looked awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment