Friday, June 11, 2010

i've been in the elevator too long

Today Sue and I went to a new market for Solitude and, quite honestly, I was not impressed. Now, there are a few things going against us today, and I don't want to be a "Debbie Downer" but how do you have Port-a-pottys and not have a hand cleaning station?! I don't want to get too negative before the whole weekend is over, so I won't. Gretchen and I will be going back tomorrow, and then there will be a real review. In the mean time, the title. It was hot today, and Sue and I were trying not to fall asleep. Over our shoulders this guy was playing keyboard (and he wasn't that great either.) and of all things he was playing, he was playing what we like to call "elevator music". We almost fell asleep like 5 times. And now, I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment