Thursday, June 24, 2010

breaking records

Oh.my.goodness.

I am surprised I am not a puddle of mush right now. Gretchen and I braved the heat, which was "record shattering" the newscaster said, and went to the White House market today. Was it worth it? I'm not going to lie. Nope. The sales were crap and the weather was atrocious. I drank 3 whole water bottles! I'm a camel; I never drink more than 2! 3!! And I started a 4th on the way home! And the sales were the worst they've been this summer. They were worse than the crap festival we went to a few weeks ago! And I didn't think much could be worse than that. The upside? I got the heel done of my sock and have started the gusset. Anyway, I'm going to keep this short tonight. I need a shower, and probably some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment