Sunday, June 27, 2010

oh noes!

Today I'll start from the end of my day and work backwards. This evening we had to wrangle a sick lambiekin! After much deliberation and deduction, we decided to just keep an eye on poor little 23, also known as Blackjack. He didn't want to hang out with any of his buddies and he would just flop over. He looked pathetic. But his eyelids were pink as they should be, and he was relieving himself just fine. Before that we found some lovely ripe wine berries, something I was unaware of. They look like round raspberries, but are a little more tart than the sweet raspberries I've become used to from the patch. Tasty none-the-less. We stopped at 7-11 on our way home from the library and I forgot that my mini ice cream has a spoon in the lid. I waited til we got all the way home to eat it. But my Hershey bar was perfectly melty. At the library I found a great resource for my senior thesis. I like the book so much that I think I'm going to order it. Other than that it was hot, hot, hot!! The actual temperature today was 100, but with the humidity, it felt like 106. Ouch. I'm glad I spent the morning inside skeining. And now it's time for bed. Early to bed, early to rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment