Monday, June 14, 2010

new responsibilities, or sheepies!!

Today I gained the responsibility of taking care of the sheep. It's pretty simple, so far. Go out, give the sheep clean water, give the big sheep hay, feed the lambs some grain, and make sure they have some minerals in their big, round, mineral-holder-thing. Similar task in the evening, with the possibility that the big sheep don't get any hay. They have grass, they won't go hungry. Don't worry. Maybe tomorrow I'll take my camera out with me and get some pictures of them in the pasture. I also finished the second scarf. We'll probably wash them tomorrow. I'll post pictures soon. For now, it's bed time.

1 comment:

  1. Grand mom says, She pleased that your enjoying your adventures on the farm and having fun as a sheep herder of sorts.
    Have a blast. Love ya lots, Pops

    ReplyDelete