Thursday, July 15, 2010

poof!

I'm sorry everyone, I was a little out of it yesterday. So much so, that I didn't even realize I didn't blog until this morning. So let's see if I can fix that.

Yesterday was a very off kind of day. Gretchen had some errands to run in the morning, so I worked on the photo-journalistic piece that I'm writing for the website on how Solitude products are made. Then I spent the afternoon spinning some yarn for the ties of the bags of roving that we're putting together for Saturday's market. And that was pretty much it. Doesn't sound to crazy, does it? But it was overcast and very windy, and for some reason it just seemed strange. I'll just blame it on the weather. Everyone else does. :)

As for today, I'm still working on this writing piece, and this afternoon we should be making more sock kits and labeling. Maybe if I get ambitious, I'll post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment