Friday, July 9, 2010

peace?

Another peaceful day at RedGate Farm. I'm sorry, did I say peaceful? I meant filled with the obnoxious sounds of construction, with interludes of the World Cup in Spanish. But it was a good day despite the noise. Sue and I got a black merino and white merino washed today. We also got some new tubs for organizing stuff at Target. This afternoon was pretty relaxed. I spent most of it knitting the three-color sock that I'm now working on. Tomorrow we'll be visiting a mill with Gretchen, so we'll need to pack the car tonight. But it will be good to see a mill. So tonight, I leave you with a family portrait, and no, it's not mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hay Sweetie,I've been following you "Blog".
    You're Blog could be called "Stevie's Adventures in Wonderland".
    Jimmy was here Tuesday after work. I helped him make "Lemon cello".
    Just now figured out to send you a message. See you Sunday.
    Love ya, Poppy

    ReplyDelete