Saturday, July 10, 2010

internetz fail

Back at Solitude tonight after a long day at the mill. I won't bore you with all the details until I have pictures. But right now the internet and my laptop don't feel like speaking to each other, so I have to wait until tomorrow to fix the router box. (Yes, I turned it off, and I turned it on again. Yes, I tried plugging the internet directly into my laptop. No, I don't want to upgrade my internet access package.) But I'll have tons to tell you tomorrow. Hopefully. Gretchen and I will be preparing for our very final summer market for the next week. We plan on dyeing tomorrow, as well as getting the sock kits put together. And so the countdown begins. My final week here at Solitude. I'll be heading home next Sunday, the 18th of July. I'll stop myself before I wax poetic on you. I'll save all that mushy stuff for later. For now, I think I'm going to go read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment